VISIONS has set the standard for international community service programs for high school and middle school students for 30 years. Collaborative service work and cross-cultural living help our teen volunteers understand a complicated world & learn meaningful ways to contribute productively.
More than 1,200, including:
- 26 Community Centers
- 3 Medical Clinics
- 62 Homes
- 25 Schools
- 60 Playgrounds
- Plus, wheelchair ramps, firehouses, park pavilions, powwow arbors, fences, baseball dugouts, wood sheds, outhouses, bridges, dog houses, remodels, renovations and more.
- 14 cisterns and wells
- I84 clean-burning stoves in homes
- Potable water systems serving hundreds of households
- Gardening and organic farming projects
- Trail work, removing invasive plant species, and the list goes on!
- Day camps for thousands of kids
- Teaching in classrooms
- Serving meals to elders
- Food distribution at soup kitchens
- Swim lessons for people with disabilities
- Helping with community events