VISIONS is committed to making life-changing opportunities possible for students worldwide. Families who apply for financial aid must submit the following items:
1. A cover letter from the family that:
- Explains your financial need
- Identifies the top three choices of programs to attend and any date / schedule restrictions
- Specifies the dollar amount being requested
2. 400 to 500-word essay written by the participant that:
- Explains what the opportunity to attend a VISIONS program would mean to you
- Identifies your goals for attending the program
- Outlines your fundraising plans
3. Family must submit two most recent tax returns (for financial aid requests of more than $1,000).
Please note that applications are not reviewed until everything is completed.
To read more about our financial aid policies and fundraising ideas, click here