Save Your Space for Summer
Teen Summer Programs
“So much experience and personal growth can be packed in when the leaders, the sites, and program structures are as wisely crafted, tried and true, as VISIONS. As a past VISIONS summer program director, I know that VISIONS combines high ideals with high standards. The result is an extraordinary program.”
Joby Taylor, Ph.D.
Director, Shriver Peaceworker Program
Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Gabon, Africa
|Destination||Language||Dates (2023)||Duration||Service Hours||Tuition||Availability|
|British Virgin Islands 1||English||06/22 - 07/12||21 Days||80||$6250||APPLY|
|British Virgin Islands 2||English||07/18 - 07/29||12 Days||40||$3950||FULL|
|British Virgin Islands 3||English||08/02 - 08/08||7 Days||25||$2750||APPLY|
|Dominican Republic 1||Spanish||06/22 - 07/03||12 Days||40||$3750||FULL|
|Dominican Republic 2||Spanish||07/09 - 07/27||19 Days||65||$5550||APPLY|
|Dominican Republic 3||Spanish||08/02 - 08/13||12 Days||40||$3950||APPLY|
|Montana Blackfeet 1||English||06/22 - 07/12||21 Days||80||$6250||APPLY|
|Montana Blackfeet 2||English||07/18 - 08/01||15 Days||50||$4750||APPLY|
|Montana Blackfeet 3||English||08/06 - 08/14||9 Days||30||$2950||APPLY|
- Read more about the application process.
- “No stress” enrollment through January 15th, with fully refundable tuition.
- One leader to every four or five participants sets VISIONS apart among service summer programs for teens.
- Maximum group size is 25 and programs rarely have more than 15 of either gender.
- Programs are for ages 14 through the summer of graduation, and generally with “bell curve” age distribution.
- Most participants attend on their own, and no more than two friends can attend the same program together.
- Language immersion programs longer than 15 days require two years of language study or the equivalent in life experience.
- Financial Aid is available for families who need some assistance.
- While it is okay to apply before you have reviewed all VISIONS materials, please do not accept a space (register) until carefully reading the website, including the FAQ page. Families who are new to VISIONS should also attend one of our ~ 30 minute informational webinars.
VISIONS in The New York Times