Optional Trip Insurance Plans
PROTECTING YOUR TUITION INVESTMENT WITH VARIOUS INSURANCE OPTIONS
Student Deluxe Plan is for U.S. residents only; other plans for non-U.S. residents may be viewed below.
- This plan contains the following exclusion: “Benefits are not payable for any loss due to, arising or resulting from: a mental or nervous condition, unless hospitalized for that condition while the Plan is in effect.” If you would like a plan without this exclusion, then here is another option (note that it does not include the CFAR option that Student Deluxe Plan offers).
- Please read the policy that pertains to your state (see below for the links).
- You can also add the CFAR (cancel for any reason) option on to the Student Deluxe Plan. It is described below.
Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) is an optional addition/upgrade to the Student Deluxe Plan.
- It is the broadest policy. Broader coverage than covered reasons, with up to 75% of the nonrefundable portion of trip cost (the covered reasons that are inclusive with CFAR are for up to 100%).
- Available if purchased before or up to the date of final payment for your trip.
- CFAR policies are not available to New York residents because the Department of Financial Services for New York does not deem CFAR coverage as insurance.
Policy Plan Terms by State
Student Deluxe Protection Plan SD15:
Plans for Non-U.S. Residents
- Canadian residents: Plan Option. Includes Cancel For Any Reason option, but is more expensive than the option described above that is available to U.S. citizens. Non-U.S. and non-Canadian residents: Plan Option. Note that there is a Covid exclusion. However, there is an option that is only for medical/evacuation with Covid coverages.
Check it out:
VISIONS Featured In The New York Times!